quarta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2017

✸Black Friday Sale✸ Shop the WINTER SALE 60% OFF

Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam
WHAT'S NEW Canada Goose Women Canada Goose Men Canada Goose Youth
Canada Goose Victoria Parka Red Women's
$778.00 €44.99
SHOP NOW
Canada Goose PBI Expedition Parka Blue Men's
$898.00 €44.99
SHOP NOW
Youth Canada Goose Vernon Parka Black Boys
$702.00 €44.99
SHOP NOW
CANADA GOOSE © 2017 All Rights Reserved.
This email was sent to eb23ea.7e.remoto@blogger.com.
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not respond to this message.
Address:10126s84th terrace apt 202, bartow, florida, 33830
26:033:012 Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.
02:007:023 And Pharaoh turned and went into his house, neither did he set his heart to this also.
04:002:027 And those that encamp by him shall be the tribe of Asher: and the captain of the children of Asher shall be Pagiel the son of Ocran.
09:025:035 So David received of her hand that which she had brought him, and said unto her, Go up in peace to thine house; see, I have hearkened to thy voice, and have accepted thy person.
46:014:029 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
02:005:006 And Pharaoh commanded the same day the taskmasters of the people, and their officers, saying,
42:001:003 It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus,
43:006:038 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
23:038:007 And this shall be a sign unto thee from the LORD, that the LORD will do this thing that he hath spoken;
05:026:014 I have not eaten thereof in my mourning, neither have I taken away ought thereof for any unclean use, nor given ought thereof for the dead: but I have hearkened to the voice of the LORD my God, and have done according to all that thou hast commanded me.
26:038:023 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.
Book 45 Romans
24:038:003 Thus saith the LORD, This city shall surely be given into the hand of the king of Babylon's army, which shall take it.
04:029:021 And their meat offering and their drink offerings for the bullocks, for the rams, and for the lambs, shall be according to their number, after the manner:
01:044:015 And Joseph said unto them, What deed is this that ye have done? wot ye not that such a man as I can certainly divine?
01:005:005 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.
01:037:035 And all his sons and all his daughters rose up to comfort him; but he refused to be comforted; and he said, For I will go down into the grave unto my son mourning. Thus his father wept for him.
26:048:026 And by the border of Issachar, from the east side unto the west side, Zebulun a portion.
10:003:037 For all the people and all Israel understood that day that it was not of the king to slay Abner the son of Ner.
42:022:007 Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be killed.
07:013:013 And the angel of the LORD said unto Manoah, Of all that I said unto the woman let her beware.
46:010:006 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.
04:032:029 And Moses said unto them, If the children of Gad and the children of Reuben will pass with you over Jordan, every man armed to battle, before the LORD, and the land shall be subdued before you; then ye shall give them the land of Gilead for a possession:
46:010:029 Conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other: for why is my liberty judged of another man's conscience?
05:028:059 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.
43:016:016 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.
24:048:010 Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.

Sem comentários: