segunda-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2019

I'm asking you

My name is Scarlett. I am 25. I'm very lonely and bored right now... I was looking for facebook and found you.

And .... I love sex very much. Do you want fuuuck me today or tomorrow? Here are more of my private photos and contacts.

http://martasmith.su

uuuppsss.... your browser block images... unblock it or click here to view photo

 

 

 


`But,' said the Medical Man, staring hard at a coal in the

it, and why has it always been, regarded as something different?

And why cannot we move in Time as we move about in the other

`Not exactly,' said the Medical Man. `There are balloons.'

`And you cannot move at all in Time, you cannot get away from

immaterial and have no dimensions, are passing along the

fifty miles above the earth's surface.'

but you cannot move about in Time.'

Sem comentários: