terça-feira, 12 de outubro de 2021

Footage with you

Hello there,

Expect you will not care about my english grammar, considering that i'm
from Germany. I contaminated your gadget with a virus and im in possession
of all of your private data from your os.

It was established on an adult webpage and then you've chosen the video and
clicked on it, my application instantly gain access to your computer.

Then simply, your web-cam recorded you flying solo, also i caught a movie
that you've seen.

Just after some time furthermore, it pulled out your social contacts. If
you happen to need me to wipe out your all that i have got - transmit me 800
dollars in btc it is a crypto-currency. This is my btc account number -
bc1qcnl7q0a0yay9cjcp6jxq2ly0tjgdscdr6kac9c

At this point you have 25hr s. to make a decision The moment i will receive
the deal i'll get rid of this evidence and everything thoroughly. Otherwise,
please be sure this footage will be sent to your friends.

Do Not Reply to This Email

Sem comentários: