terça-feira, 12 de outubro de 2021

Just read before its too late

Howdy,

Hope you don't really mind my english grammar, because i am from
Philippines. I contaminated your device with a virus and now have all of
your private files out of your os.

It previously was mounted on a mature web site and after that you have
picked the online video and viewed it, my application instantly gain access
to your os.

Then, your camera started to record you soloing, also i caught a footage
that you've viewed.

Immediately after some time furthermore, it picked up every one of your
social contact information. In case you would like me to wipe off your
everything i have - give me 880 eu in btc it's a crypto. It is my btc
account address
- bc1qtlpdvfhsv4lr8a90em222ewvr32670wl9eu3qp

At this moment you have 26hr s. to make a decision As soon as i will
receive the transaction i am going to eliminate this footage and every
little thing entirely. In any other case, you should be sure that this
evidence would be forwarded to all of your buddies.

Do Not Reply to This Email

Sem comentários: